AMC member counties belong to one of 10 regional districts around the state. District meetings are held at least two times per year (usually in June and October) to refine policy positions and provide valuable information on specific county issues. District directors serve on the AMC Board of Directors, and districts select delegates to serve on AMC’s five policy committees to assist in drafting the Association’s legislative policies.
Next Meetings: Fall 2021 (October/November)
Click district name to download agenda.
- District 1 - Thursday, October 14 – Carlton, Carlton County
- District 2 - Wednesday, November 3 – Bemidji, Beltrami County
- District 3 - Thursday, November 4 - Thief River Falls, Pennington County
- District 4 - Friday, November 5 - Fergus Falls, Otter Tail County
- District 5 - Monday, October 25 - Elk River, Sherburne County
- District 6 - Wednesday, October 27 – Graceville, Big Stone County
- District 7 - Friday, October 29 - Wells-Faribault County
- District 8 - Thursday, October 28 – Worthington, Nobles County
- District 9 - Monday, November 1 - Albert Lea, Freeborn County
- District 10 - Friday, October 15 - AMC Building-St. Paul, Ramsey County