New information is made available on COVID-19 on a daily basis. As such, we are encouraging individuals to access the following resources for reliable and up-to-date information:
- Minnesota Department of Health
This site includes situation updates, information about the illness, how to prepare, information for schools, and updates on what MDH and partners are doing to prepare.
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
This site includes status updates, travel information, laboratory/testing information, and regularly updated news.University of Minnesota Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy This site includes regularly updated news and information from health care professionals.
- Preventing COVID-19 Spread in Communities (CDC)
- Steps to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 if you are sick (CDC)
- Information on COVID-19 and Pregnant Women and Children (CDC)
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 Information for Travel (CDC)
- World Health Organization
This site includes regular situation updates, travel information, and information on global case rates.
- National Association of Counties - NACo
This site includes resources specific to county response to COVID-19.
- TPT Almanac Coronavirus Resources